Whether you’re live streaming a high school JV basketball game, a regional beauty pageant, a stock car race, or a statewide soccer tournament, live stream monetization is an option. Not only does it give you the ability to raise money that can be invested back into your organization, it also helps increase the value of your original content. Plus, subscription sales provide valuable marketing data.
Before you get started, spend time researching potential pay-per-view streaming options—the one you choose will impact the quality of the viewing experience and how much money you’ll make. The PrestoSports pay-per-view (PPV) platform is defined by the five things below, all of which help you make the most of your PPV live-streaming strategy. If you have any questions after reading it, or you want to talk about how live stream monetization could work for your organization, drop us a line.
5 Keys to Live Stream Monetization
- We have a flexible revenue split that can be adjusted to your preferences and how often you stream.
- Our Embedded Video Player can be placed on any site you want while accepting payments and allowing users access to their purchases. All on your site!
- You can create and adjust single event or package pricing on multiple events/seasons.
- You can still incorporate commercials and sponsored overlays to increase your revenue.
- We handle the support. Viewers send emails to our team right from the video player.
Want to talk with PrestoSports about your live stream monetization plans? Get in touch!
NOTE: The streaming world advances quickly. To get the latest and most up-to-date information, get a demo.