You spoke, and we listened! Based on your feedback, we have created a new process that will resolve the biggest issue we hear from clients – the inability to get an immediate response for urgent support requests. Those requests primarily fall into the live event category (live stats and live streaming). The new process is simple and consists of a few easy steps but is only to applied to true emergent or emergency issues:
- When you encounter an issue that requires immediate attention, text (424) 477-3786 (424-4PRESTO). Please note: this process is ONLY for VIP clients and ONLY for URGENT requests. If it is not of an urgent nature, your case will not receive attention.
- You will receive an automated message explaining the process and short follow-up questions to complete your submission.
- After submission, your issue will be sent directly to our Support Team for immediate review.
- Our Support Team will then begin triaging your case to determine if they can solve it immediately or if additional information is required.
- You’ll receive a communication that your issue is resolved or a phone call from a Specialist for the next steps.
Note: If you do not receive an immediate response once you submit your text inquiry, it may be because your provider is blocking our text messages or your request is not of an emergency nature. If you believe it is an emergency, you can try from another line, contact your provider to have them unblock us, contact your Client Success Manager, or submit your inquiry via the Support Intake Form.
Get real-time status updates to pinpoint system issues instantly.